On the busy and scurry ways of modern world, we hardly get a chance to relax in a peaceful atmosphere. Busy, stressful and routine life has made it very hard to find time for family activities, whether they are weekend trips, long vacations, gathering for lunch or dinner, or even just brief visits. Especially in cities, empty roads, pollution less atmosphere and peaceful life is just impossible. Not only the working population, but also children busy in schooling and senior citizens do not get chance to relax in such peaceful atmosphere.
Dreamlandd Resortt’s vision has always been very clear and focused on attracting & encouraging our Guests and customers from all walks of Life, Age & Cultures to “Come and Celebrate Life & Nature only @ Dreamlandd Resortt”. With this vision in mind; Dreamlandd Resortt provides services to fit every Lifestyle, Interest, and Budget – with an objective to strive for making all our Guests, feel – Homely, Intimate, Involving at Dreamlandd Resortt, evenly promoting & supporting a Contemporary Lifestyle.
That’s what we are proud to offer – a Lifestyle experience, shared Values, Far-away Cultures – sharing a unique experience, here only at Dreamlandd Resortt.
Keeping the object to provide an indo-urban life,
KEDAR ENTERPRISES Presents – Dreamlandd Resortt
Village – Nandivali, Taluka – Mulshi, Pune.
• 40 Kms from Chandani Chouk, Pune.
• 42 Kms from Lonavla.
• 125 Kms from Mumbai.
• The ample space with Mulshi Dam on one side and mountains on the other with the scenic unobstructed
panorama of rolling green hills.
• Mulshi backwaters make the place true to its name – Dreamlandd Resortt.
• During Monsoon one gets to see and enjoy many waterfalls all throughout the area.
• The site is covered with monsoon mist. Monsoon happens to be the best time to enjoy waterfalls, brooks,
• The climate suits for growing Mango Trees, Cashew nuts, Jackfruit (फणस) and other mother plants.
Places nearby –
• All the places here are small picnic spots by the side of the waters of the lake, which in good weather are
• Driving further one reaches ‘Tamhini’ Ghat which is a local landmark and faces a steep cliff on one side
and a really deep valley on the other. There is a century of old temple of the ‘Hadshi Temple’, ‘Vinjai’
mata, ‘Shri Padmavati Mandir’ around the place and is worth a visit.
• Kailashgad Fort, Temghar Lake, bhira dam (Tata powerhouse dam), Amby Valley Exit gate and many more places
• The road snakes its way through extremely scenic valleys and cliffs at every turn and one can drive on just
for the sake of the view itself.